Erasmus+

Erasmus+

Saturday, June 25, 2016

The experience in Greece

ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO DI S.TERESA DI RIVA - ERASMUS + PROJECT
OUR STUDENTS' OPINIONS ABOUT THE MEETING IN GREECE



" My experience in Greece  was very good because my host  family was nice with me. We visited a lot of old monuments and my favourite  was the "Olimpia's Temple" where a long time ago the Olimpiadi took place. My host friend was very funny and nice with me. I ate a lot of delicious local food. This is the most beautiful and amazing  experience for me" ( Francesco Leonardi)


"This year I went to Greece thanks to the Erasmus + Project. We visited Olimpia and famous in Patrass is  such as the Bridge. The Greek school arranged for us a school dance with  a  Carnival parade. It was fantastic!! ( Margherita Morabito)


" My host friend Irina was very nice with me. In the morning we went to school: We attended very interesting chemistry class where we did some experiments and maths class, too.
We  went to to Olimpia, a very old city, and we saw the remains of Greek buildings.......
I enjoyed very much. It was a fantastic experience!!" ( Giulia Morales)



1 comment: