Erasmus+

Erasmus+

Monday, February 8, 2016

ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO DI S.TERESA DI RIVA- ERASMUS + PROJECT "LET'S SAVE THE LIFE ON OUR PLANET"


 
  STUDENTS' IMPRESSIONS ABOUT SPAIN:

 "This trip was my dream: I visited a new Country, I met new friends, I knew new traditions. It was a beautiful and fantastic experience. I was very happy with my Spanish friend, Montse, and her family. I hope to meet her again" (Lucrezia Andò).

"Last December, I went to Amposta in Spain with Erasmus +, to take part in a project about "how to save our planet". I was a guest of a Spanish family and it was very interesting to live with them for a few days. The Spanish school was very big and well organized. We made some interesting activities about the envronment and the space. During this trip, we went to a natural reserve to do birdwatchin, we played a game about birds and it was a great experience. It was so important for me because, for the first time, I faced a different reality and this experience made me grow up" (Carlo Palella).

" A fantastic experience: we liked the food, the new friends, especially our hosts and their families, the school, the Observatory, the cycling trip and .....everything in Spain!!!" (Chiara Crisafulli and Margherita Cisca).




1 comment: